All the news from the December DDA board meeting and beyond….
- 247 E. 14 Mile is for lease as Hart & Harlow has left their Clawson location.
- Grand River Brewery has made applications to the Michigan Liquor Control Commission (MLCC) for licenses at 1 E. 14 Mile, the former Pumachug site.
Commercial construction projects continue in and around the downtown
- Broadway Square retail space and The Clawsonian apartments (ACE development)
- Second floor commercial space, 24 E. 14 Mile (above Sabbath Coffee)
- 400 S. Main,
- 331 N. Main; Biscuits & Gravy
- 76-84 W. 14 Mile (former Lim’s)
- 516 N. Main mixed-use development
Other News & Updates
- Clock update; The replacement of the inner mechanics is complete. Quotes will be obtained for cosmetic work to the exterior. The fundraising efforts of High School students Layla Swope and Audri Holloway were recognized with an award by City Council.
- Alley artwork; Fabrication is near complete and art will be moved to the next shop for the final step of prime and paint.
- New custom branded trash containers will be on the downtown walkways this Spring
- The Downtown Dollars Buy one, Get one offer remains in place. Buy $25 and get a $5 bonus gift; buy $50 and get a $10 bonus gift; buy $100 and get a $25 bonus gift.
- A meeting is scheduled for January 23 with committee members to set the event schedule for 2023. Suggestions are welcome. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org