April 22, 2020
Facebook is offering business grants to small businesses in the more than 30 countries where they operate. Applications are being accepted April 22 to May 6. To be eligible to apply the business must:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
All eligible cities in the United States are now able to submit their application. Clawson businesses are in an eligible area – defined under the Detroit area selection.
Facebook is partnering with Ureeka to administer the application process. To complete your application, you’ll need at least one of the following documents:
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Partnership documents
- Business license
- Proof of incorporation
- Official registration
Ureeka’s application for a Facebook grant will ask you to share your contact information, brief summary about your business, and how you would use the cash grant.