July 15, 2020
Two New Grant Opportunities for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
The Oakland Together Small Business Recovery Program
This grant, provided by Oakland County, is for businesses with up to 100 employees in the following business sectors:
- Food and Lodging Personal Services
- Business Services
- Entertainment and Recreation
- Construction and Maintenance Services
This is a competitive grant program and applications will be reviewed and determinations on awards will be made periodically throughout, and following, the 6-week application period beginning on July 13, 2020 and ending on Monday August 24, 2020.
CLICK HERE for all of the details and application.
The Michigan Small Business Restart Program
This grant provided by the Michigan Economic Development Corp (MEDC) is for businesses with up to 50 employees.
- Part of an industry or nonprofit that can demonstrate it has been impacted by the COVID-19 emergency
- Needs working capital to support payroll expenses, rent, mortgage payments, utility expenses or other similar expenses
- Demonstrates an income loss as result of the COVID-19 emergency as determined by the Michigan Strategic Fund (MSF).
Additionally, at least 30 percent of the funds awarded under this program will be provided to women-owned, minority-owned or veteran-owned eligible businesses.
The application for businesses to apply for funding will open on July 15, 2020 and close at midnight on August 5, 2020. Applications will be reviewed when the application window is closed.
CLICK HERE for all of the details and application